Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Public School Nurse committed to serving high school students as a trained medical professional and passionate public health advocate. Excels at supporting students with minor illnesses and injuries and providing referrals to doctors, surgeons, and other specialists when appropriate. Specializes in treating eating disorders and promoting healthy exercise habits.
- Over five years of experience serving public school students
- Registered Nurse certification
- Trained in emergency medical response
- Effective and concise communication style
- Highly trained in sterilization techniques
- Passionate about advocacy for healthy school environments
- Delivery of compassionate care to student population
- Detail-oriented and motivated worker
- Provided high-quality care for students during the school day within a high school environment.
- Leader within the public school system for health policy implementation and advocacy. Supported administration with expert knowledge on the development of sexual health education and physical education curriculum.
- Organized and maintained files on all student patients and office visits when appropriate.
- Supported administrative staff as an health advisor for the development of a new healthy high school lunch menu. Participated in other advisory meetings with school administration and the Parent Teacher Association, providing expertise and oversight as a health advocate.
- Maintained open office hours for students in order to diagnose and treat minor injuries and illnesses. Offered referral services to surgeons, doctors, and other specialists if and when appropriate.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Public School Nurse job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Public School Nurse resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.