Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Nutrition Assistant who has extensive in both the pediatric and geriatric fields. Adept in developing custom menus for basic needs answering patient questions and suggesting ways to eat healthy while keeping food bills down. Specializes in working with preschool aged children and seniors in permanent care.
- Strong understanding of essential nutrition
- Excellent communication skills
- Significant amount of patience with clients
- Strong team player
- Reliable administrative assistant
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Assisted in creating weekly menu for children who were eating at the facility.
- Often called on to answer nutrition questions for parents.
- Responsible for making sure that the kitchen area was properly stocked at the beginning of each week.
- Assisted in developing the general menu for each week and specialized menus for certain residents.
- Responsible for maintaining the ingredient inventory in the kitchen.
- Assisted in discussing nutrition needs for each patient with the patient’s family and physicians.
- Responsible for maintaining a dynamic inventory of menu ingredients and healthy snacks for the residents.
- Assisted in presenting menu options to residents that fit their diets and medical requirements.
- Assisted in creating marketing materials that explained the nutritional program at the facility.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Nutrition Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Nutrition Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.