Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Strength and Conditioning Coach with extensive experience inspiring others to commit to long-term health and fitness goals. Strong understanding of sports performance nutrition. Promotes activities and coping methods that transform unhealthy habits and fuel healthy minds and bodies. Dynamic personality and excellent communication skills.
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
Current CPR/First Aid certifications
Member – National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
Member – Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association
- Design classes to match the skill and learning levels of all participants
- Budget activities; observe personal trainers, group exercise coordinators, and instructors
- Observe physical therapists help clients modify exercises appropriately to avoid injury
- Speak with patients concerning weekly nutrition and physical activity
- Lead kinesthetic group exercise class and work with cardiac rehabilitation patients
- Ensured that member’s needs were met through personal recognition and by providing quality service and group fitness classes
- Arrived to teach class in advance of the scheduled time to greet participants and answer questions
- Encouraged members to reach their fitness and wellness goals
- Anticipated the exercise and aerobics needs and interests of members in helping to develop appropriate group fitness programs
- Exceeded member expectations by “going the extra mile”
- Taught scheduled classes beginning and ending on time; provided adequate warm-up exercises, stretching, and cool down
- Instructed patrons on effective workout methods; explained proper techniques and demonstrated exercises; identified different muscle groups and explained appropriate methods to strengthen specific muscles
- Prepared equipment, music, and handouts for each class
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Strength And Conditioning Coach job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Strength And Conditioning Coach resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.