Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Consummate Military Nurse dedicated to providing extensive patient care primarily in hospital and clinical settings. Adept at assessing patient needs and providing care in ambulatory settings as necessary. Committed to providing specialized patient care and medical treatment.
● Comprehensive knowledge of military department regulations and policies
● Strong ability to coordinate with DoD and other governmental agencies
● Solid understanding of adjudication processes and procedures
● Ability to perform well without close supervision.
● Familiar with case review procedures and care standards
● Ability to work flexible schedules and long hours
● Trained in CPR and First Aid
● Superior organizational and management skills
● Conducted internal reviews and made recommendations for improvements.
● Treated wounds and administered wound care to prevent infection.
● Confirmed that patient information was up-to-date and accurate.
● Provided emotional support to patients and family members.
● Ensured compliance with VA regulations when providing care.
● Sterilized and inventoried medical utensils and equipment.
● Gathered patient information and confirmed information already in medical database.
● Helped patients with prosthetic devices and provided follow-up care instructions.
● Administered medications provided injections and collected specimens.
● Prepared patients for surgery and assisted with procedures.
● Provided extensive medical care to Army members as needed.
● Assessed patient conditions and monitored progress.
● Ensured that patient treatment areas were clean.
● Administered vaccinations prior to deployment.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Military Nurse job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Military Nurse resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.