Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Reliable marketing assistant who is able to turn even the most complex instructions into a completed assignment. Adept at utilizing computer software working as part of a team and making sure that all assignments are completed on or before their deadlines. Specializes in communicating and presenting ideas working with large groups and auditing information for accuracy.
- Dedicated to meeting all deadlines
- Extremely strong computer skills
- Excellent team organizer or at being a working part of a team
- Reliable employee willing to work any hours
- Willing to travel if necessary
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Helped organize and arrange all paperwork that dealt with marketing surveys and studies.
- Assisted in executing all studies and gathering the final information.
- Assisted in putting findings of each study into a format that was easy for customers to utilize.
- Responsible for coordinating survey taking personnel who would go to designated areas to talk to random subjects.
- Part of a team that would call out to random test subjects to do phone surveys.
- Helped to coordinate client reports at the end of each study and also helped audit final information.
- Part of a team that would go out into the field and conduct surveys with random subjects.
- Part of a team that would make outbound calls to random subjects to do phone surveys.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Marketing Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Marketing Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.