Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Astute Infection Control Nurse with a well-rounded knowledge of infection control techniques and standard medical procedures. Adept at evaluating patient conditions and identifying signs of infection. Specialize in implementing effective infection control procedures and providing staff training in such procedures.
● Vast knowledge of infectious disease identification and treatment procedures
● Strong knowledge of universally accepted infection control practices
● Solid familiarity with the proper application of antibiotics
● Deep understanding of standard nursing practices and procedures
● Ability to work efficiently in stressful situations
● Exceptional communications abilities
● Ability to work varying schedules
● Conducted regular rounds to identify and treat patient infections.
● Ensured that all patient and staff areas were kept clean to prevent infections.
● Worked with doctors to confirm identify and treat patient infections.
● Monitored patient conditions following surgery to check for signs of infection.
● Maintained inventory of all sanitation supplies used to disinfect patient areas.
● Ensured that sanitary procedures were implemented to prevent the spread of infections
● Participated in research projects to determine better infection control methods
● Assisted with the drafting and implementation of infection control procedures
● Provided training to other nursing staff on updated infection control procedures
● Assisted with patient examinations to check for signs of infection
● Served on Infection Control Committee.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Infection Control Nurse job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Infection Control Nurse resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.