Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Consummate Home Care Nurse truly passionate about providing comprehensive short-term and long-term home care nursing services to patients. Committed to assessing patient needs and ensuring maximum comfort. Specialize in providing timely responses to home care issues.
● Vast knowledge of industry standard nursing care policies and procedures
● Strong ability to respond to patients’ emotional and physical needs
● Proficient in patient documentation and patient evaluations
● Impressive ability to work well in team settings
● Ability to provide one-on-one patient care
● Very good time management skills
● Coordinated with patients and families to develop home care plans.
● Ensured that all state and federal home care guidelines were followed.
● Administered patient medications and checked vital statistics.
● Worked with home care agencies to coordinate patient home care requirements.
● Assisted with daily chores such as dressing and bathing.
● Checked blood pressure pulse and blood sugar levels.
● Discussed home care nursing options with patients and family members.
● Prepared nursing assessments and reports on patient progress.
● Evaluated and implemented home care plans for patients.
● Adjusted home care plans as necessary.
● Met with family members to address any concerns and provide care updates.
● Prepared reports on patient progress and established home care needs.
● Established patient goals and home care requirements.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Home Care Nurse job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Home Care Nurse resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.