Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Committed Critical Care Nurse passionate about providing direct and indirect patient care. Proficient in assisting with patient preparations for operations and monitoring the condition of patients following surgery. Specialize in ensuring an optimal level of care through close observation and detailed tracking of vital stats.
● Extensive experience in all areas of critical care
● Proficient in the use of patient monitoring equipment
● Strong knowledge of infection control procedures
● Sound familiarity of medical software applications
● Ability to train support staff in all aspects of critical care
● Excellent organizational and communications skills
● Noted any changes in patient conditions and alerted physicians and nursing supervisors.
● Assisted with efforts to minimize mortality through hemodynamic monitoring and support.
● Coordinated with patients family and nursing staff to develop patient care plans.
● Prepared daily patient assessments and recorded test results and patient vitals.
● Provided patient care following bone marrow transplants.
● Corrected electrolyte imbalances.
● Coordinated care efforts with physicians and support staff for transplant patients
● Worked in the cardiac care unit and monitored patients following heart surgery
● Ensured that patients were properly prepared for scheduled surgeries
● Assisted with bed side cardioversions and chest tube insertions
● Trained new nursing staff at the request of the Nursing Manager
● Provided incision care and treated wound infections.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Critical Care Nurse job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Critical Care Nurse resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.