Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Ardent Call Center Operations Manager especially adept at call center hiring coaching and ongoing training to ensure compliance with operations regulations. Skilled at setting and meeting productivity goals. Specialize in conflict resolution and the timely preparation of operations and productivity reports.
● Vast knowledge of project management procedures
● Familiar with the use and maintenance of dialer and dashboard tools
● Solid understanding of quality assurance practices
● Proficient in the preparation of budget reports
● Strong ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently
● Solid verbal and written communications abilities
● Excellent motivational skills
● Managed daily call center operations.
● Developed and implemented staff training and mentoring programs.
● Implemented customer quality procedures.
● Dealt with customer issues in a courteous manner.
● Ensured that rules of conduct were adhered to during each call.
● Monitored staff calls for quality assurance purposes.
● Approved time off requests and prepared staff schedules.
● Provided initial training for each new call center project.
● Monitored call center activities
● Prepared staff performance analysis reports
● Provided support with all call center activities
● Prepared budget reports and tracked call center expenditures
● Interrupted call center data and developed strategies accordingly
● Disciplined staff not following call center procedures on calls
● Developed productivity metrics.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Call Center Operations Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Call Center Operations Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.