Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Exceptional Branding Consultant who has helped to launch several successful local regional and national brands. Adept at setting up effective market research studies working closely with marketing professionals and networking with industry experts. Specializes in consumer electronics and Internet-based products.
- Strong track record of branding success
- Able to evaluate complicated marketing data
- Constantly studying the latest consumer trends
- Able to work with every level of management
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Able to put together convincing arguments and management presentations
- Worked with research and development to create the final set of features and specifications for new products.
- Assisted in developing and executing market research studies for all products.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting all consumer trends and applying those trends to the company’s products.
- Responsible for taking on new clients and working with new clients on their first branding projects.
- Assisted in developing and monitoring all market research studies.
- Responsible for developing final presentations to client and convincing clients of the company’s branding ideas.
- Assisted in analyzing new customer information and creating new customer presentations.
- Worked closely with customer’s marketing department to develop accurate branding recommendations.
- Responsible for maintaining all ongoing and archived customer files.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Branding Consultant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Branding Consultant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.