Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Able Automotive General Sales Manager adept at applying knowledge of the auto industry to generate revenue and increase sales. Proficient in the use of industry standard software applications to track inventory and customer data. Specialize in effectively closing sales.
● Considerable experience managing sales and interacting with customers
● Solid grasp of dealership operations
● Sound knowledge of basic accounting procedures
● Remarkable ability to motivate and manage a sales staff
● Ability to courteously handle customer service issues
● Strong organizational and communications skills
● Prepared sales reports and monthly revenue reports.
● Maintained ongoing communications with customers.
● Prepared vehicle maintenance records.
● Documented warranty information on available vehicles.
● Maintained inventory of available vehicles.
● Updated database of available parts and supplies.
● Established monthly productivity goals and worked with sales team to meet such goals.
● Held weekly staff meetings.
● Prepared sales contracts and handled all invoicing.
● Managed inventory of available vehicle parts.
● Tracked monthly expenses and revenues and prepared reports detailing these stats.
● Ensured that vehicle work was performed according to warranty specifications.
● Ensured that an optimal level of customer service was provided.
● Addressed customer service issues.
● Worked with sales associates to close sales.
● Prepared sales staff work schedules.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Automotive General Sales Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Automotive General Sales Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.