Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Intuitive Assistant Spa Manager proficient in all basic spa operations including maintenance of spa amenities and guest relations. Adept at anticipating needs and professionally resolving customer service issues. Specialize in ensuring an optimal level of service.
● Considerable experience managing spa and resort operations
● Profound knowledge of spa products and services
● Extensive knowledge of spa therapies products and treatments
● Ability to track spa activities and appointments with MS Office software
● Astute ability to motivate employees and ensure customer satisfaction
● Solid conflict resolution skills
● Exceptional people skills
● Coordinated with spa manager on daily activities and guest schedules.
● Monitored staff providing spa services and responded to guest issues.
● Ensured compliance with health and safety codes.
● Assisted with the hiring of service technicians to repair and maintain spa facilities.
● Tracked inventory of spa products and placed orders when necessary.
● Ensured that all facilities were kept clean.
● Handled guest issues in a courteous manner.
● Tracked reservations and worked with marketing team to attract more guests.
● Prepared staffing schedules.
● Assisted with hiring practices interviews and training.
● Prepared monthly revenue and expense reports.
● Developed promotional strategies.
● Responded to guest inquiries.
● Inspected spa facilities and oversaw employee work.
● Maintained reservation logs rescheduled reservations and handled cancellations.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Assistant Spa Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Assistant Spa Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.