Therapeutic Recreation Specialist Resume Objectives
Recreation can be very helpful to patients undergoing many different medical and therapeutic treatments. A therapeutic recreation specialist plans and carries out these recreational activities. A position such as this requires a few different criteria, including required education, possible licenses and a certain set of skills. A resume object should highlight as many of these ideas as possible.
What the Therapeutic Recreation Specialist Resume Objective Should Tell Potential Employers
Letting your potential employers know that you possess the education necessary for this position is crucial. Becoming a therapeutic recreation specialist requires a degree in therapeutic recreation or a related field. In many states, it is required for someone holding this position to have a license. Certification is also available and highly attractive to many employers. Additionally, highlighting your skills, background and career history are very important. This position requires many skills, such as interpersonal communication, written communication, deductive and inductive reasoning, social perceptiveness and an orientation toward service. These skills will help to attract a potential employers attention.
Sample Therapeutic Recreation Specialist Resume Objectives
Always include the job title and name of the company to which you are applying in your resume objectives. This is an excellent way to show your potential employer that you are serious and passionate about your future. Beyond that, highlight the parts of your resume which you feel are best suited for this position.
1. Licensed Therapeutic Recreation Specialist with 10+ years of experience seeking position at ABC company.
2. Recent graduate with degree in therapeutic recreation in search of Therapeutic Recreation Specialist position at ABC company.
3. Certified recreational therapist with excellent communication skills and dedication to helping others looking for Therapeutic Recreation Specialist position at ABC company.
4. Socially perceptive individual holding a degree in recreation with a therapeutic concentration seeking employment at ABC company as Therapeutic Recreation Specialist.
5. Looking for Therapeutic Recreation Specialist position at ABC company which will be benefitted by a Bachelor’s degree in recreation therapy, strong interpersonal and written communication skills and a passion for helping others.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.