Much like managers, supervisors coordinate employee activities, ensure a shift goes smoothly and help train employees. There are also supervisors who handle accounting and budgeting. Whatever your experience or expertise, your resume objective should adequately describe your qualifications and what makes you an ideal candidate for a supervisor position. Spend time supervising and managing your resume objective and take the next step in your professional career.
What the Supervisor Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Your resume objective should convey your education, experience and related skills and qualities as they relate to the role of a supervisor. Make it immediately apparent that you’re the right candidate for the job and that you can become a true asset to the company and its employees. Even if you don’t have a degree or very much experience, you can still have the personality and potential to be a great supervisor, and your resume objective should convey just that.
Sample Supervisor Resume Objectives
Any resume objective you create should contain the name of the company to which you’re applying. Following are a few objective examples to help you craft one of your own:
1. Desiring a supervisor position with ABC Company to supplement three years of experience as a manager in an electronics store and a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
2. Seeking a supervisor position with ABC Foods to build on five years of experience as a FOH manager and three years as a server in a fine dining establishment.
3. Team-oriented and well-organized individual searching for employment as a supervisor with ABC Company to help exceed company objectives and build on company philosophy.
4. Contribute seven months of professional experience to ABC Company as a supervisor while earning an MBA and lending leadership skills to improve ABC’s sales team.
5. Looking to fill a senior-level supervisor position with ABC Construction to utilize five years of experience as a roofing technician and knowledge of current OSHA safety standards.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.