Beauty artists, also known as cosmetologists, hair dressers and barbers, help clients look and feel better about their physical appearance. When applying for jobs, you’ll want a resume objective that shows you have the training, essential qualities and license necessary to make individuals feel their best and bring in a constant stream of clients. Be sure you don’t neglect your resume objective while putting your resume together.
What the Beauty Artist Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Beauty artists should be able to help clients decide on the perfect complementary hair style and be able to recommend a specific type of treatment based on the individual’s scalp, face and hair. Ensure your resume objective conveys these qualities as well as your passion for turning your clients into works of art. You should also mention any specialties you might have, such as skin care, hair coloring or makeup artist.
Sample Beauty Artist Resume Objectives
There are several ways for you to format your resume objective, but make sure you include the name of the company to which you’re applying. Implement the most essential aspects of your career and education and any goals you might have for your career.
1. Seeking a beauty artist position with ABC Salon to utilize four years of experience focusing on male clients and various facial hairstyles.
2. Desiring to obtain a position with ABC Salon as an entry-level beauty artist with training in high fashion hairstyles, coloring and intricate braid designs.
3. Personable, highly educated individual seeks beauty artist position with ABC Salon to utilize multiple industry certifications and an interest in advertising in the beauty industry.
4. Searching for a senior-level beauty artist position with ABC Salon to supplement knowledge of scalp treatments, makeup application and the latest beauty products and regimes.
5. Looking to fill a beauty artist position with ABC Salon and utilize five years of experience with barbering, hairstyling and all-natural facial treatments as well as knowledge of medical treatments for scalp conditions.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.