A Parking Lot Attendant is responsible for overseeing parking lots and ensuring nothing happens to the cars. An attendant may also be expected to park and retrieve vehicles when the owners return. In order to show a hiring manager that you will be able to handle these tasks, you should highlight any pertinent talents and experiences within your resume objective.
What The Parking Lot Attendant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Organization and customer service skills are exceptionally important for being a Parking Lot Attendant so that you can adequately interact with the general public. If you are being trusted to valet a car, then customer service is even more important. However, depending on the size of the lot, a parking attendant may just be responsible for keeping an eye on the vehicles. In order to gain this position, an individual needs to have a clean driving record and be efficient at handling cash and credit card payments. Having the right qualifications will convince any prospective employer that you have what it takes to benefit the entire business.
Sample Parking Lot Attendant Resume Objectives
Including the name of the company can be one of the most important things you do for your resume objective. That is because it shows the hiring manager that you genuinely want the job.
1. Organized professional with 10+ years of experience valeting vehicles and monitoring parking lots for suspicious activity seeking Parking Lot Attendant position with ABC company.
2. Obtain a position at ABC company as a Parking Lot Attendant to utilize customer service and interpersonal skills for the benefit of the organization.
3. Use background in handling credit card and cash payments and greeting customers as an effective Parking Lot Attendant for ABC company.
4. Looking for employment as a Parking Lot Attendant to use experiences with directing parking lot flow for the overall success of ABC company.
5. A highly personable individual with knowledge of keeping records of cars entering and exiting lots seeking Parking Lot Attendant position at ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Ace CSR/Parking Lot Attendant @ Ace Parking
Highly successful Food Deliver Driver ready for fast-paced work. Coordinates routes and delivery schedules to maximize performance and customer satisfaction. Delights customers consistently and brings...
4 yrs 6 mo
Parking Lot Attendant @ Salvation Army/ Rondale Ranch Volunteer
Dedicated and focused, hard-working individual with over a decade of experience excelling at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. A sk...
Parking Lot Attendant @ Pumpkin Patch
Team oriented, hard-working and enthusiastic individual with excellent math and customer service skills. Takes pride in having an excellent work ethic and providing a quality product. Ready to bring k...
2 yrs 9 mo
Parking Lot Attendant @ Landmark
Observant Parking Lot Attendant with Number years of experience. Dedicated to excellent customer service and parking efficiency. In-depth understanding of security protocols with talent for accurate p...
5 yrs 2 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.