Apparel Production Manager Resume Objective
An apparel production manager is responsible for overseeing the design and manufacture of clothing and related accessories. Specific job duties vary by organization but responsibilities often include supervising sewing machine operators and patternmakers to ensure that standards are being met consistently. Quality control functions may be performed by the manager directly or delegated to other workers within the team. An effectively-written objective statement will be necessary to detail your job skills and background to show hiring managers why you’d make an ideal candidate.
What The Apparel Manager Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Employers may require education such as a bachelor’s degree in fashion production for this type of position so make sure to detail your training in this regard. Previous experience in production management or apparel manufacturing can be considered beneficial as well. General work skills which you might consider detailing can include attention to detail, ability to multitask, and demonstrated talent for leading and motivating teams of workers. Discuss the specific duties you have fulfilled in previous supervisory roles as well as those responsibilities you wish to inherit in your desired position.
Sample Apparel Production Manager Resume Objectives
While it’s important to highlight your most notable professional skills and education, don’t miss the opportunity to display a sense of commitment to your prospective employer. Using the company’s name is a good way to show genuine interest in becoming part of their team.
1. Apparel production manager seeks employment opportunity with ABC Company to utilize four years of experience in fashion design and a bachelor’s degree in fashion production.
2. Experienced production manager seeks role at ABC Company that will allow utilization of demonstrated supervisory skills, good knowledge of fashion trends, and sharp attention to detail.
3. Fashion expert seeks production manager position with ABC Company which will benefit from intimate knowledge of trends in women’s wear, five years of experience in the field, and a bachelor’s of science in apparel merchandising and management.
4. Motivated apparel production manager seeks role at ABC Company to employ two years of supervisory experience in manufacturing of high-end lines.
5. Detail-oriented production manager seeks employment with ABC Company that will utilize bachelor’s degree in fashion production, proven multitasking ability, and commitment to producing garments of the highest quality.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.