Apprentice Plumbers usually work under Journeymen Plumbers learning and providing assistance in repairing, assembling and installing plumbing systems. Highlight your skills and expertise in your resume objective in a clear and confident way to show potential employers that you are worthy of working for them. Since the objective is the first part of the resume, you should make sure it provides the best description of you as an employee to give employers a good impression.
What the Apprentice Plumber Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
In order to be a successful Apprentice Plumber, you should have the proper skills necessary to install and repair all types of drainage and water flow systems. You must have the appropriate knowledge of how plumbing works. Some duties may include diggings trenches to install new pipelines and installing toilets and faucets for residential and commercials buildings. Apprentice Plumbers also must be attentive to their work in order to get the job done right and successfully assist Journeymen with their duties. In your resume objective, provide a clear statement that describes the skills you have acquired and the experience you have so far with plumbing systems repair and installation.
Sample Apprentice Plumber Resume Objectives
Naming your skills and experience is essential to creating a quality objective. Another crucial aspect to include is the name of the company you are applying for. This shows the employer that you are interested and serious about the position. Here are some sample objective statements:
1. Obtain an Apprentice Plumber position with (company name) and utilize exceptional plumbing installation and repair skills and provide assistance where it is needed.
2. A highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with 2 years of plumbing experience seeking a position as an Apprentice Plumber with (company name).
3. Searching for a position with (company name) as an Apprentice Plumber that will allow for the use of plumbing systems repair and installation skills.
4. Looking for an Apprentice Plumber position with (company name) appropriate for an individual with three years of experience providing assistance to Journeymen and installing and repairing plumbing systems.
5. A focused and hard-working individual with exceptional plumbing skills and attention to detail seeking to secure an Apprentice Plumber position with (company name).
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Apprentice Plumber Year 3 @ Heer Brothers INC.
Hardworking and highly skilled apprentice plumber offering proven expertise in completing supply and drainage installations with high-quality work. Efficiently cut and fabricate pieces to finalize des...
6 yrs 8 mo
Apprentice Plumber @ Hourican Plumbing
Diligent apprentice seeking practical plumbing experience and opportunity for professional growth. I'm always on time and ready to work, regardless of where the job is located. I'm the apprentice plum...
8 yrs 5 mo
Apprentice Plumber @ The Tradesmen Plumbing HVAC and General Contractor
I’m a hard working problem solving individual. I work great as a team or on my own. I currently go out and perform jobs on my own installing water heaters, repiping full houses, roughing in drainage...
Apprentice Plumber @ Aker Inc
Skilled general labor professional with strong construction background, focuses on team collaboration and strong safety records. Organizes supplies, tools, and equipment to support skilled constructio...
10 yrs 2 mo
Senior Apprentice Plumber @ Marvin Maeser plumbing
Productive Apprentice Plumber offering 7 years of experience in installing and replacing water heaters, drain pipes and water supply lines. Independent worker with excellent time management and commun...
9 yrs 10 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.