Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly skilled and reliable Concrete Worker with exceptional physical stamina and a strong customer satisfaction history. Extremely strong knowledge base in safe concrete mixing and handling procedures. Able to work well independently or as a member of a professional construction team.
- Strong familiarity with all safety regulations and potential occupational hazards
- Exceptional expertise with a variety of concrete types
- Excellent gravel, sand, water, and cement mixing skills
- High proficiency with troweling and paving machine operation
- Outstanding grasp of drill and jackhammer usage
- Superior knowledge of setting times for different types of concrete
- Sound ability to operate forklifts, vans, and other construction site vehicles
- Perform concrete structure alignment tests and recommend concrete types accordingly.
- Reinforce wire meshing and assist with supervising other laborers for same.
- Conduct foundation concrete mixing and monitoring on a regular basis.
- Read and analyze building specification documents and blueprints.
- Maintain and update all daily task and minor maintenance records.
- Performed cement mixing procedures on a daily basis.
- Operated drills and jackhammers to break up pavement on a regular basis.
- Loaded, delivered, and unloaded a variety of construction materials and supplies.
- Maintained all required task logs on a daily basis.
- Assisted with a variety of minor site labor tasks as required.
GPA: 3.33 on a 4.0 scale
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Concrete Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Concrete Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.