Cleaning Supervisors are needed in a variety of organizations to oversee the operations of the cleaning staff and to ensure that all areas are kept sanitary. Being a supervisor generally requires some degree of experience, so you should emphasize any skills or qualifications within your resume objective that would convince a hiring manager that you are the best person for the job.
What The Cleaning Supervisor Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A successful Cleaning Supervisor should possess a number of talents to be an effective leader such as communication and team building skills. These abilities will come in handy for a number of the basic duties of the position, including planning work schedules, reviewing work throughout the day to ensure it was done properly, inspecting equipment, evaluating performances of employees, resolving any complaints and keeping inventory of supplies. When you are writing your resume for this position, you should emphasize any past experiences of being on a cleaning team within the objective statement.
Sample Cleaning Supervisor Resume Objectives
Including the name of the organization makes it clear to the hiring manager that you have a genuine interest in working with them. The following are some examples of objectives you can customize for your own resume:
1. Obtain a position with ABC company as a Cleaning Supervisor to utilize skills in team building, conflict resolution and communication.
2. Seeking employment as a Cleaning Supervisor with ABC company in order to apply extensive background in managing a team and keeping inventory of supplies.
3. Motivated and organized professional with 10+ years of experience in training employees, preparing work records and conducting staff meetings seeking a Cleaning Supervisor position with ABC company.
4. A highly dedicated individual with experiences in planning work operations and evaluating performances looking for a position of Cleaning Supervisor with ABC company.
5. Looking for a Cleaning Supervisor position to utilize talents in prioritizing work and communicating with subordinates for the benefit of ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Post Construction Cleaning Supervisor @ Capps construction co.
Professional Hose keeping Supervisor with well over a decade of experience. I am focused and dedicated to creating a positive work environment and highly motivated staff. I have strong leadership skil...
6 yrs 7 mo
Cleaning Supervisor @ Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
Reliable dedicated to keeping areas clean, organized and tidy. Knowledgeable about cleaning infection-prone areas such as bathrooms with care and attention to detail. Well-organized team player commit...
10 yrs 1 mo
Cleaning Crew Supervisor @ K&T Cleaning Company
Reliable housekeeping worker dedicated to keeping areas clean, organized and tidy. Knowledgeable about cleaning infection-prone areas such as bathrooms with care and attention to detail. Well-organize...
Cleaning Supervisor @ Community Reform Church
Compassionate, creative and effective Teacher with valuable experience in classroom administration, professional development and project planning. Equipped with extensive background in versatile ed...
24 yrs 8 mo
Cleaning Supervisor @ Holy Cross, Wendelin
Highly-qualified Housekeeping Supervisor offering 8 years of hospitality experience. Hands-on manager and team leader dedicated to providing high-quality, efficient housekeeping operations in support ...
16 yrs 7 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.