Although Claims Adjuster Trainees typically work with someone who is more experienced in the profession, they still have many responsibilities that need to be executed perfectly. Your resume objective should be well-written and highlight your skills and qualifications that make you the perfect candidate for the job.
What The Claims Adjuster Trainee Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Claims Adjuster Trainees are responsible for assessing damage and determining repair costs on any given insurance claim. This generally entails the adjuster to interview witnesses, inspect damage personally and speak with local law enforcement agencies to see if they have any additional information. They may also help explain policy coverage to potential buyers. Estimating payouts is a big part of the job, so trainees may be in charge of reviewing the type of coverage the claimant has and go over the policy limits with the claimant. Any skills or experiences you have that may help with these duties should be emphasized in your objective statement.
Sample Claims Adjuster Trainee Resume Objectives
There are various ways to get your resume noticed among the pool of applicants. One tip is to directly mention the name of the company you are applying for to show that you are genuinely interested in working with them.
1. Searching for a Claims Adjuster Trainee position with ABC company to use strengths in customer service and clerical procedures.
2. Looking for employment as a Claims Adjuster Trainee to utilize conflict resolution and communication skills at ABC company.
3. A highly motivated and organized professional with 10+ years of experience in examining financial records, interviewing claimants and resolving disputes through negotiation seeking a Claims Adjuster Trainee position at ABC company.
4. Seeking a Claims Adjuster Trainee position at ABC company that will allow for career advancement through utilization of information gathering and deductive reasoning skills.
5. Obtain a rewarding position with ABC company to use experiences in investigating legal matters and reviewing police reports as a Claims Adjuster Trainee.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Senior Property Claims Adjuster @ National General Insurance Company
Results-focused property insurance professional with strength in construction, estimate writing and on time performance. Proactive leader with strengths in communication and collaboration. Proficient ...
45 yrs 11 mo
Claims Adjuster @ GEICO
Organized and motivated employee eager to apply time management and organizational skills in various environments. Seeking entry-level opportunities to expand skills while facilitating company growth....
Auto Claims Adjuster @ The General Insurance
Ethical Auto Claims Adjuster with excellent customer service skills to take on multiple cases while meeting strict deadlines. Adept at determining the level of loss for auto claims cases and deciding ...
3 yrs 10 mo
Auto Claims Appraiser/Adjuster @ Texas Farm Bureau Insurance Company
Experienced Auto Claims Appraiser/Adjuster with a 6.5-year track record of providing exceptional customer service to auto claims customers. Excellent knowledge of policies and claim settlement procedu...
17 yrs 10 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.