School Cafeteria Worker Resume Objective
As a School Cafeteria Worker, your main responsibility will be to provide students with nutritious meals while maintaining a sanitary kitchen. A good objective will persuade the employer that you have the skills necessary to excel in the position. Your objective should be strong enough to where the employer will want to read through the rest of your resume.
What The School Cafeteria Worker Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
While providing food is mostly what will be expected of you, there are other duties you will be in charge of. These include washing silverware and other dishes, operating a cash register, processing payments and cleaning the main dining area. Since you will be interacting with potentially hundreds of students on any given day, you should have excellent customer service skills and the ability to build interpersonal relationships. You may also be in charge of maintaining record logs, so you should have good recordkeeping abilities as well. An effective resume objective will convince a prospective employer that you have the skills and experiences to be an asset to the school.
Sample School Cafeteria Worker Resume Objectives
Although highlighting all relevant qualifications is important in a resume objective, you also need to include the name of the organization. This shows a sincere desire to get the position.
1. Seeking a position at ABC company to use skills in customer service and recordkeeping as a School Cafeteria Worker.
2. Obtain a School Cafeteria Worker position with ABC company to use knowledge of creating healthy and well-portioned meals for students.
3. A highly organized individual with 10+ years of experience in processing payments, maintaining sanitary dining areas and inspecting all food deliveries looking for a School Cafeteria Worker position at ABC company.
4. Searching for a position of School Cafeteria Worker at ABC company to apply experience with operating cafeteria equipment and providing friendly customer service.
5. Individual with an upbeat personality and an ability to multitask seeking employment as a School Cafeteria Worker for ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Hardworking person equipped with expert knowledge of cleaning equipment, products and techniques. Focuses on completing tasks quickly and with high quality standards in mind. Maintains sanitation l...
Experience: 17 yrs 6 mo
Dedicated & passionate professional with history of meeting company goals utilizing consistent and organized practices. Skilled in working under pressure and adapting to new situations and chal...
Experience: 18 yrs 10 mo
Collaborative Cafeteria Manager with 6 years of experience supervising all aspects of food service operations, including equipment preparation, employee supervision and inventory management. Hardwo...
Experience: 21 yrs 1 mo
Collaborative Cafeteria Manager with 4 years of experience supervising all aspects of food service operations, including equipment preparation, employee supervision and inventory management. Hardwo...
Experience: 28 yrs 6 mo
Dedicated Housekeeper experienced in basic housekeeping duties, including changing sheets and towels, restocking supplies, vacuuming and dusting. Supports facility operations by cleaning units with...
Experience: 28 yrs 10 mo