Whether you are applying to an individual business or a collections agency, your resume objective should convey the fact that you will be able to carry out the basic responsibilities expected of you. This mainly involves trying to get in touch with the debtor either through phone or in person.
What The Collections Representative Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Since a large portion of the job consists of tracking down individuals who are behind on payments, customer service skills are particularly important so that you get the money that is owed. A Collections Representative can also answer any questions the debtor might have about payments or help the debtor set up a payment plan. Other tasks associated with being a Collections Representative include recording information about the payment status of customers and contacting insurance companies to make sure claims payments are proceeding as planned. With the right combination of skills and experience on your objective, a prospective employer will know that you are perfect for the position.
Sample Collections Representative Resume Objectives
In order to stand apart from the other applicants, you need to include your qualifications and experiences within the objective statement. You also need to include the name of the company in order to show that you actually want to work with them.
1. Seeking a Collections Representative position at ABC company to use customer service and information gathering skills.
2. Organized professional with 10+ years of experience in locating individuals with delinquent financial accounts and answering any questions regarding debt repayment looking for a Collections Representative position with ABC company.
3. Looking for a position at ABC company as a Collections Representative to utilize strengths in maintaining financial records and collecting payments.
4. Obtain a rewarding Collections Representative position at ABC company that will allow for career advancement by using clerical and communication skills for the benefit of the organization.
5. Motivated individual with experience in answering questions over the phone and negotiating credit extensions seeking a Collections Representative position with ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
I'm a strong person that makes sure other people get the help and aid that they need in a prompt manner. I also have the ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment while effectively...
11 yrs 10 mo
Personable, friendly and solution-oriented Customer Service Rep. with over 10 years of experience in service and support. Customer-focused team player offering expertise in conflict mediation, time ma...
5 yrs 4 mo
Versatile collections professional focused on learning new strategies and scripts quickly to maximize performance. Seeking to apply almost two years' experience in call center and seven years of custo...
7 yrs 3 mo
Talented Accounts Receivable Specialist with 3 years' experience in financial services, collections, and customer care management across diverse industries. Knowledgeable, analytical, and personable w...
2 yrs 4 mo