The primary responsibility of an Animal Care Worker is to ensure that all animals within the organization are properly bathed, groomed, fed, and exercised regularly. People with this profession may be in charge of any number of animals, so your objective statement should indicate that you possess the necessary skills to handle the care of these creatures.
What The Animal Care Worker Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
An Animal Care Worker will perform a wide variety of tasks to ensure the overall well-being of the animals. These tasks can include being able to detect signs of illness, contacting veterinarians to get the proper treatment, recording animal stats and information, and transferring animals between different pens. If you will be working with the general public, you also need to be able to answer any questions people might have and observe children petting or feeding the animals. Any previous experience you have dealing with animals should be highlighted within the objective, as well as any relevant education.
Sample Animal Care Worker Resume Objectives
Make sure to emphasize any skills, experiences, or qualifications you have that would benefit you as an Animal Care Worker. You should also directly state the name of the company to let the hiring manager know that you have a genuine interest in working with them.
1. Searching for an Animal Care Worker position with ABC company that will allow the use of customer service and problem-solving skills.
2. Obtain a position at ABC company as an Animal Care Worker to utilize experiences in feeding animals, cleaning stables, and recording information.
3. A highly organized individual with 10+ years of experience in administering basic health treatments to animals and maintaining zoo facilities seeking the position of Animal Care Worker at ABC company.
4. Seeking employment as an Animal Care Worker in order to utilize skills in deductive reasoning and information ordering for ABC company.
5. Motivated professional desiring an Animal Care Worker position for ABC company to apply skills in animal grooming and disinfecting animal quarters.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Animal Care and Rescue Specialist @ Gwinnett County Animal Welfare and Enforcement
Driven and passionate animal welfare professional with experience in rescue coordination and management, animal care, customer service, and supervision....
3 yrs 6 mo
Animal Care Assistant, Customer Experience Partner @ Petco
Resourceful Customer Experience Agent with Engineering degree and proven industry expertise. Delivered superb customer service for national company and earned recognition for quality of work. Excellen...
3 yrs 6 mo
Animal Care Technician and Trainer @ Cherryland Humane Society
Patient Dog Trainer with in-depth understanding of dog behavior and needs. Thorough planner creating training plans to teach dogs good behavior and correct bad habits. Outgoing worker readily interact...
8 yrs 3 mo
Animal Care Assistant @ Chatham County Animal Services
I am always prepared to develop new skills, learn something new, and gain experience. I build relationships easily and enjoy leading. I maintain a positive perspective in even the most stressful situa...
3 yrs 10 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.