Extensive experience as a worker, as well as Program Supervisor and Program Manager. I am recognized for my expertise and high level of performance and customer service. With my desire for a challenging position and energetic attitude, I can provide information, and assist with all clients to the best of my ability. I possess a highly motivated spirit, and have the ability to communicate with management, customers and employees at all levels. My achievements include participating in numerous projects in a timely and efficient manner, and have consistently maintained a high level of productivity.
* Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in fast-paced environment.
* Dependable team player, willing to assume high levels of responsibility.
* Accountable for all expenditures in department and reliable for decision-making.
* Strong leader with ability to build, motivate and retain successful team.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Constantly endure physical challenges. Work with and help community to attain goals.
* Trained to work with adults and children of all ages.
* Demonstrate strong communication skills
*Certified in First Aid and CPR *Certified Zumba Instructor
*Provides direct supervision to WAT Program Managers, Case Managers, Program Specialist and Personal Care attendants.
*Assists in the development of dynamic programming for all WAT participants.
*Provides and monitors training and staff development for all staff supervised.
*Monitors and approves positive and aversive behavior support plans in client programming to ensure best practice and compliance with behavior support policies and procedures.
*Communicates with production areas on a regular basis to help in achieving a well-coordinated work experience for each consumer. *Assists WAT Manager/assistant director in the program evaluation processes of goal setting, data collection, and statistical analysis. *Interview, make hiring decisions, and executes disciplinary actions when needed for staff supervised.
*Responsible for providing a supportive, home-like environment for individuals we serve, in accordance with the principles of normalization, the agency's mission, and all Federal, State, and County regulations. *Responsible for staffing and supervision of Direct Care and Home Supervisor.
*Develops, monitors, and coordinates IP's to allow individuals we serve to develop to their fullest potential in areas of self-direction, independent living, self-care, self-sufficiency, language learning and mobility. *Ensures the rights and welfare of the individuals we serve are guaranteed.
*Responsible for writing and managing the Plan of Correction on any citation received during licensure, Medicaid, in conjunction with the team members.
*Responsible for completing 90-day and annual employee appraisals on a regular and timely basis. Conducts monthly staff meetings. Attends monthly manager's meeting.
*Participates in the recruitment of staff and interviews, orients, trains and monitors job performance of Direct Care and Home Supervisor. Provide training in person centered programming to Direct Care and Home Supervisor.
*Oversees the home supervisor to ensure equitable coverage based on staff competence, experience and client acuity.
*Attends on-going scheduled training sessions, in-service programs, staff meetings, Human Rights, IHP/ISP's, meetings at the workshop, and schedules staff to attend the same.
* To read, know and implement organizational policies and procedures.
* To respect consumer's rights and confidentiality
* To complete and conduct performance evaluations in a timely manner. * Responsible for communicating with family members of consumers on pertinent issues in an open and effective manner.
* To develop an open relationship with case managers and service facilitators.
* Responsible for responding to complaints from out side contacts in an appropriate manner.
* To act as a role model for all Support Staff.
* To monitor documentation systems in the service site to ensure accuracy, thoroughness, and timeliness.
* To attend team meetings, provide input and follow up as needed.
* To assure filling is completed and up to date in all consumers' files
* To assist the Program Director in assuring continuity of all aspects of service and support. * Responsible for social, medical, behavioral needs of the individuals we serve.
* Responsible for maintaining finances, property, and job placement. *Responsible for individuals with mental retardation/developmental disabilities in-group homes.
* Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the home, ensuring the welfare of the individuals that I provide care for.
Basic technical computer skills , Training, Data Collection, Statistical Analysis, Medicaid, Program Managing, Recruitment, Staffing, Operations, Strong Communication Skills, Team Player, Strong Documentation
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: