Ambitious HR executive who creates strategic alliances with organization leaders to effectively align with and support key business initiatives. Builds and retains high performance teams by hiring, developing and motivating skilled professionals. Proactive business adviser, innovative internal consultant, and influential collaborator. Dynamic relationship builder with a high level of business acumen. Creative problem solver who integrates integrity and respect into all business dealings.
Develop and lead all aspects of HR service delivery for Disney Theatrical Group, the live entertainment division of The Walt Disney Studios. Serve as strategic consultant to the business, build and execute strong integrated HR strategies and initiatives that support talent acquisition and retention, employee development, effective organization design, and employee engagement.
- . Facilitate the development of business strategies (i.e. vision, mission, value, objectives) to build organizational focus, efficiency, speed, and business results
- Create and execute a lifecycle approach to talent management focused on forecasting, staffing, on-boarding, development, performance management, career / succession planning, talent movement and retention
- Lead organization design activities to streamline and implement new organization structures, roles and/or processes that create speed and efficiency and support shifting business needs
- Coach business leaders on leadership behaviors and practices, employee communication, development and performance management strategies to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development
- Develop and integrate diversity and inclusion strategies into business plans to ensure an inclusive approach to employees, customers, consumers and partners
- Continually review HR processes and programs to ensure they are effective, efficient, relevant and current
Developed and implemented strategic staffing initiatives to attract and retain exceptional talent. Partnered with senior management to forecast staffing needs, labor costs, and plan for talent reassignments within a project based, technical division. Created and implemented unique compensation and incentive plans to attract and retain technical talent during a booming e-commerce job market. Managed relationships with retained search firms and other search agencies
Managed all recruiting efforts for this international consumer packaged goods company. Developed staffing forecasts, devised recruiting plans, created and trained managers on the use of competency based interviewing techniques, and structured job offers/compensation. Served as HR partner for assigned client group with regard to benefits administration, employee relations, performance reviews, and training and development.
Provided comprehensive HR support to the New York office of this premiere advertising agency. Improved recruiting process, developed a university relations pilot, and managed the summer internship program.
Counseled employees regarding ER issues, benefit inquiries, and performance management needs.
Partnered with executives to define talent needs and recruited junior level exempt and non-exempt employeesl. Managed the cooperative education program and other special events.
Provided confidential and reliable administrative support to the SVP of Human Resources. Prepared documents and presentations, managed calendar and travel plans, and assisted on special projects.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: