To render my service for an esteemed organization, which believes in delivering high quality ethical work culture, providing an exciting and challenging environment to explore new dimensions of my knowledge base and opportunities for growth in Voice Administration and Implementation.
• As part of the Avaya Center of Excellence team I worked on various Avaya Platforms including Avaya Definity, G3, S8100, S8300, S8400, S8500, S8700 and S8800 (AURA) series PBX. I performed troubleshooting, MAC requests (Move, adds and change) design of Call Centers, Ds1 cutovers, hardware replacement and many others.
• Managing the monitoring, maintenance, repair, service and MAC activities for PBX and voice processing systems thru out the US and Latin-American.
• Handling L2 escalations of Voice Team on Avaya and Cisco Platforms.
• Configuring and Managing Voice Protocols: H.323, MGCP, SIP, and SCCP.
• Configuring Route Group, Route List, Route Pattern, CSS and various services within Cisco Call Manager.
• Established working relationship with all company vendors, Level 3, Windstream, Verizon etc., and various other ISP's and client's internal IT Services.
• Responsible for L2 support for the UC products such as CUCM, CUC, IM & P, UCCX, VCS Control, VCS Expressway, Expressway, Cisco TelePresence, WebEx, Video Conferencing, IP Phones, Jabber.
• Working with Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) to resolve various obstacles.
• Handle the customer's request for the break fix issues and technical consultation.
• Handling Network (Data & VOIP) (Cisco & Avaya) related problems
• Working knowledge of Incident notifications, change management process.
• Preparing Documents for Implementation; upgradation & Migration of Avaya and Adjuncts.
• Working as a Network Engineer in the AT&T NOC Team, Maintaining the VoIP Network in 24/7 production environment, troubleshooting issues reported by customers like tracing the calls, checking trunk programming, coordinating with onsite tech to change port, cables, Adding/Removing of extensions, Swapping of extensions, Adding/ Removing of Voicemail box, Move Voicemail box, Creating alias on voicemail box, Change owners for voicemail box, Coverage Path, Coverage Timer, Coverage Answer Group, Call Pick up Group, Intercom Group, EC500, Night Bell Answer, Call Forwarding, Hunt groups, VDN, Vector, IP Softphone, IP Hard phones, Voice Recording etc.
• Perform telephone moves, adds, and change (MAC) work when user raises the service request tickets on the company's voice helpdesk portal and close them within SLA.
• Perform switch programming within Avaya Communication Manager for Call Routing of incoming and outgoing calls on the PRI's using Vector, VDN and Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), adding/deleting new voice mail boxes, adding/deleting new Extension/Polycom Conference Phones.
• Installing DS1 Cards and configuring E1, T1, SIP Trunks & Signaling groups
• Configure SIP trunks and tie trunks.
• Developed Manual Test Scripts and Test Cases for the network setup for system
• Created test scripts and converted manual test cases to automated test scripts utilizing the WinRunner Automated Testing Tool.
• Configuration of Attendant consoles, groups, dial peers, Dial Plans, numbering plans, restrictions, MOH,
• Create Voice mails for new extensions, maintain its daily backup and ensure uptime.
• Creating Voice and Data network diagram using Microsoft Visio.
• Training users on telephone instruments, telephone features and the Modular Messaging voice mail systems.
• Troubleshooting various Real time problems at Network level & Operating System level.
• Configuring VLAN, Inter VLAN Routing & setting up VTP domain and configuring VTP Trunking as per Business Units requirements.
• Working closely with Corporate Network Team for complex issues related to Data & VOIP.
• Creating Documents on VOIP Phone Usage, Cost effective way of Communication, Usage of Wireless Network and educating users on the proper usage of Network Infrastructure.
• Handling other activities on Avaya VOIP like upgrading Port licenses, IP Soft Phone licenses, creating VRT tables, VOIP Network related issues etc.
• Working as Network Analyst in the ADP NOC Team, Maintaining the ADP Network Infrastructure & Services in 24/7 production environment and Data Center Operations.
• Implementing the changes, Hardware issues and Replacements, IOS upgrades, worked on the Cisco LAN Switches, Routers and Troubleshooting the issues.
• Escalating the issues and problems to the Tier 2 & 3 as per the SLA. Working with the Cisco TAC, Vendors like Verizon, AT&T, Blue Coat, Troubleshooting and escalating.
• Provided service solutions and maintained VPN, IVPN, MPLS-VPN Network-based services of corporate customers on Broad Band, LL, and ISDN
• Support of Cisco Gateway Controllers, Trunk gateways, and SIP Proxy Servers.
• Knowledge of monitoring software including Sitescope, NetCool, Spectrum, Cisco WLC.
• Monitoring Avaya trunks, Hardware Alarms, Troubleshooting the Avaya Voice issues and Avaya Aura Messaging. Cisco Customer Voice Portal and Cisco Unified ICM scripting and configuration
• Troubleshooting the call flow issues, checking the VDN's, Vectors, ARS, AAS, Route patterns and working on the issues.
• Working with vendors Avaya, Verizon, AT&T for trunk group and Hardware escalations.
• Working and participating in the firmware upgrades of Hardware.
• Daily voice testing of NICE agents, Avaya, Genesys Apps Nuance call verification system virtual hold.
• Genesys issues checks, Reporting to Tier2 and participating in NICE Servers patching.
• Troubleshooting the issue of NICE Agents, Logger, IC's and working with NICE Tier2 & 3 for higher Escalations.
• Working on Genesys, virtual hold issues and escalating Genesys and Tier 2 & 3 as per the issue
• Handling WAN circuit related issues and co-coordinating with Service Providers for solving the issues.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
SIP School Certified Associate – SSCA
Networking 4 VVOIP certification - SSVVP
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: