Senior executive with proven expertise in building and leading multi-site marketing and sales operations across multiple channels and brands. Demonstrated mastery in all facets of marketing and sales including but not limited to lead generation, call center marketing, field marketing, direct selling, onsite/offsite selling and service operations. Exhaustive experience in utilization of scientifically validated selection instruments in hiring, coaching to Strengths/performance and creation and delivery of complex learning programs. Demonstrated success in collaborative work within multi-functional teams and engaging associates across myriad cultures. Overall, an employee centered, customer focused, performance based, community minded, professional with a mission dedicated to impacting lives.
Serves as President and co-owner of Corporation offering speaking, executive mentoring, leadership development and employee/customer engagement consulting services to business and education.
• Served as senior marketing and sales representative on project feasibility and delivery operations for projects with estimated sales revenues of $10B.
•In 1999 served as Project Director - Marketing and Sales Served as brand team member in creation and first-ever project director marketing and sales for $30M enterprise with 120 associates.
Served as Senior Marketing and Sales representative to Business Development working in concert with field Sales and Marketing, Architecture and Construction, Finance and Accounting, Product Supply Management and Operations, evaluating hundreds of projects ultimately resulting in the purchase and development of 50 projects with associated revenues totaling in excess of $10B.
• In 2009 - 2010, co-led the enterprise transformation of MVCI's product form from a weeks based to a points based program.
• In 2007, became one of first five non-Gallup employees ever authorized to certify Strengths Performance Coaches.
• From 2007 - 2010 trained and certified 250 coaches globally.
• Course feedback ratings among the best in the world and Business Impact Analyses repeatedly validated positive correlation between participation in StrengthsCoach certification and engagement and engagement levels in associates facing Coaches.
1996 Florida Real Estate License
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: