Dynamic and highly-focused individual pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing. Strong educational credentials and expertise in analyzing marketing data, preparing presentations, organizing marketing events and campaigns, and delivering top-notch customer service. Innate ability to think proactively with innovative ideas while embracing new platforms. Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills with a keen eye for details; able to efficiently work with cross-functional teams to achieve shared visions and goals. Equipped to use IBM SPSS Statistics, Microsoft Office, Canva, WIX, QuestionPro, Survey Monkey, Google Forms, and Figma platforms with fluency.
Bachelor of Science in Marketing
National & Local Member— American Marketing Association, Ferris State University
· Achieved top 10 ranking in a University regional conference marketing strategy case submission.
· Volunteered for year-long Project Management fundraising role.
Student Leader— Real Life Ministries
· Led small group discussions.
· Planned and organized events for recruitment/retention and attending weekly gatherings.
· Delivered strategic/ valuable guidance and mentorship to new members.
Member— Honors Program at Ferris State University
· Exceeded and surpassed high GPA requirements.
· Managed, hosted, and contributed to various acts of service.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: