Meticulous, insightful professional leader with dynamic experience in representing corporate users in their real estate requirements. Excellent at understanding client's long-term goals and achieving success. Highly skilled in strategic planning, site selection, negotiating business terms and executing smooth transactions. Excels in understanding client needs while interpreting market dynamics and negotiating quality leases.
Compiled property data for tenants, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments.
· Texas Real Estate Sales Agent License #299995
· Young Professionals Dallas Regional Chamber
· Named one of Dallas Business Journal's Top Broker 2012
· Dallas Business Journal, Best Real Estate Deal – CHRISTUS Health, 2013
· CBRE Women's Network
· CBRE Law Firm Practice Group
· CBRE America's Conference, 2007 - 2013
· CBRE Women's Conference, 2008 - 2013
· CBRE Law Firm Practice Group Conference, 2007, 2009
· Board Member, Emily's Place, Inc.
· Active Member, Elevate Life Church
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: