Highly ambitious and devoted in everything that I work on. This could be implied when I get myself into projects, when I volunteer, work, studies, most importantly when it comes to my passion and helping others. I'm grateful to have had many hours done volunteering in many volunteer opportunities. Not only have I gained many experiences volunteering, I have been promoting, growing, interacting, and contributing to our communities by doing so. The experience and skills learned from volunteering has become very useful to me,especially to this day.
• IOS pre-release major updates
• Anker products
• PlayStation 4 pre-release major updates
• Various video games
• Safeway was my first job and I loved working hard at Safeway. Surprisingly, I really do love working under pressure and can show impressive results, if so. My position at Safeway at the time was being a Courtesy Clerk. Being a Courtesy Clerk means being flexible on your schedule and being fast to accomplish certain tasks which I'm really good at. I would have bagged, stocked, swept, and collect carts. Aside from my regular tasks, I'm good at responding/listening to our customers questions, helping my coworkers, making our costumers day easier (Ex. Helping them put their groceries away in their car), and having good memory of products and where they are properly located. My managers have taken notice of my dedication and skills, giving me a role almost similar to an assistant manager. I was to continue working as usual and be able to oversee my coworkers, provide costumer service, and represent many of my coworkers. My managers and supervisors always loved hearing feedback from me whether it be working conditions, complications, and suggestions. Throughout the year, I was assigned many positions at the same time due to my efficiency within Safeway: Courtesy Clerk, Bagger, Self Checker, Checker, and a local Starbucks.
• Starbucks was the second job I've had. My responsibilities are to prepare pastry's, serve various drinks, and take people's orders in a swift matter. Id give my best advice and information on drinks to provide the best service for our costumers. This would include, opinions, facts, and personal experiences. My coworkers and I, cooperate to take on a big challenges like big orders. My favorite thing about working at Starbucks is taking personal requests on their drinks. The requests keep things fresh and exciting. You always learn something new every day at Starbucks.
• Installation of home theaters and smart appliances was my third job. The company that I worked for was called Metro Eighteen. I learned to wire various wires for power and data for many devices. Many contracted us in construction sites and/or in their personal homes. They contracted us because they had envisioned a dream or plan and we were able to make that happen. They would provide us details in what they want and we go straight to work with the help of the contractor.
I have volunteered at the Mushroom Mardi Gras Festival for three times in a row and I'm planning to do it this year too. My jobs were to distribute flyers around Mardi Gras and be behind the counter selling goods (merchandise) of our school, Live Oak High School. I would manage the money and restock on things needed.
As a care taker, I would spend most of my time taking care of the kids and promote healthy ways of eating, activities that benefit their health, and creativity. The kids are really playful and hyper. I enjoy taking care of kids and doing fun activities with them. I go at my own will, typically once a week for a few hours.
I had many roles during the Morgan Hill Lunch Program. I was to serve free lunch to kids at the age of 18 and under. We were to serve adults or anyone else who might have still been hungry after the first initial serve. The program was intended to bring our community (Morgan Hill) closer, to motivate people to come to the library, and help the lower income. Aside from being in the program, I would keep our stations clean and help organize books according to the right shelf.
I was responsible of coaching kids to play baseball in my own spare time. I'd coach once a week during the spring time. All the kids were given equal opportunities to try playing baseball with my help. I taught them some of the positions such as pitching and catching and all the basics. I spread awareness of bullies, inform what are good character traits in our society, and teach them what is a healthy diet and why it's so important.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: