Professional Software Tester with more than 6 years' experience in a manual testing and automation testing. Solid history of discovering errors, bugs, resolving defects, and ensuring client expectations are met with high-quality software solutions.
· Execute all tests within agreed timescales
· Perform about 80% of manual testing and 20% Automation testing on windows, android and apples devices.
· To manage the activity of the UAT testers to ensure that the system functionality is fully tested within project timescales and to a high quality
· Maintain positive working relationships in the team
· Organizer and managed relevant documents and record collaborated with software Developers and other IT professionals and worked on the improvement of server security.
· Test applications on cross browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari)
· Develop and execute test programs that helps improve accuracy of QA results.
· Participate on project workflow with team members, reviewing requirements before running test cases.
· Create test report and track bugs, update existing test cases and redo-dry runs.
· Chair/attend defect management meetings with suppliers
· Provide support to testers.
· Provides work effort estimations for UAT scope, based upon established entrance and exit criteria, and maintains adherence to risk management guidelines.
· Perform all language specific (French/English) Validation activities as described in the scope of the Project/Change Request.
· Ensures the correct process (defect resolution, change management, and issue management) is identified and followed to achieve timely resolution.
· Analyzes active system changes/updates to assess impact to training, documentation, procedure, etc
· Identifies, report, and documents risk associated with testing and ensures their proper resolution
· Researches unexpected test results to identify root cause and ensures their proper resolution
· Serves as a primary subject matter expert (SME) on one or mor applications.
· Work in collaboration with Development team and Business analysts to ensure software requirements are met
· Create and update various Validation documents like Validation Plan and Report, User Acceptance
· Applies methodology and processes with technology and tools to improve quality and efficiency
· Provide Quality Assurance and testing Templates
· Verify the accuracy of reports and provide updates while gathering requirement from the client
· Identify project delivery milestones and communicate to team
· Perform business and system analysis; provide recommendations for process improvement
· Consult with management to provide information regarding software readiness.
· Manage all communications related to QA Status on a daily basis during execution. Reporting potential risk during all any stages of development lifecycle
· Work closely with developers on story car under development and ensure the quality of development is of highest standard
· Communicates significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and provides recommended process improvements to management
· Verified all aspects of software development lifecycle (SDL) maintenance
· Regularly interact and communicate with clients
· Contribute to the assessments of current client business and operations processes, identify opportunities for improvement and peer review documented potential gaps
· Certified Data Analytics Academic Achievements and Awards Team leader on a successful
· Certified Language Translator (French /English) – CoviCom Linguistics 2017
· Degree in Microsoft SQL Server https://www.udemy.com/certificate/UC-09CL61NY/
· Data Analysis with Pandas and Python. https://www.udemy.com/certificate/UC-A9Y6LF35/ '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Jan.27,2020.
· Certified Automation selenium with java
· Working on Safe-Scrum certification
Employment Authorization: Citizen/ Authorize to work for any employer.
Language: French and English
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: