Agile and adaptable team leader with stellar work history, motivational approach and upbeat nature. Skilled in training employees, (trained at saltgrass and bubba gump) and leveraging organized approaches to handle daily planning, scheduling and customer service requirements. Forward-thinking and industrious with diplomatic communication style focused on maximizing engagement and satisfaction.
1. Do all incoming used car inventory, make sure equipment is right and pictures get done. Make sure folders are done.
2. Write ROs for every incoming car and get to Tracy. Would like to get to learning to close.
3. Check used car key machine daily
4. Do weekly/monthly inventory checks
5. Check if cars need windshields, if so make appointment.
6. Schedule all recall appointments and make sure picked up quickly to save from customer or salesmen dealing with it.
7. Make sure all internet specials are up to date. (Check daily)
8. Do new and used car Autotrader spotlighting
9. Take all new car clearance zone pictures monthly
10. Make sure the Lot is straight and always in order.
11. Take care of all invoices, inputting them getting them to Chris for vendors immediately.
12. Do incoming new car transport checks if Carlos or JB isn't at work.
13. Do all the bookouts for all vehicles
14. Make sure all cars are lot ready I.E. body work/vendor work
15. Take any vehicle to outside places in case our shop can't work on it. Drop off and pick-ups.
16. Get all wholesale cars washed and ready for auctions or buyers
17. Make sure all vehicles have at least a quarter of a tank
18. Dump trash cans behind an in front of used building, keep around building swept and front plants watered at least 3 times a week
19. Make sure all vehicles get window stickers printed
20. Place and put on all window stickers and also Cert stickers and license plates (certs only)
21. Make calls and email lost leads from salesmen.
22. Help salesman if busy with customer with gas or wash
23. Make sure all supplies are stocked in building. Water, cups, coffee, paper and such.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: