Qualified Union Laborer Local 172 with 15 plus years of experience in all areas of commercial Highway and General Construction as well as Bridges, Barges, and Refinery Work as well. Expert in safety regulations and compliance with regulations. I would like to find a company I can work with year round our for most of the year. Im willing to travel as long as its not ridiculously far and have my own transportation. I have been in the Union for 15 years give our take started out in Building Trades then jumped over to Heavy Highway when work slowed down and have been with them since 2012. Therefore i know a little about everything but i am skilled in many areas. Like a jack of all trades master of none; but i am a master craftsman at many different things. Please review my resume. If you have any questions our concerns i can be reached at the number on the top of page. I look forward to speaking to someone our even better joining the team and your company.
* TWIC card which is good for the next 5 years.
* Hazmat and Infectious Disease.
* Lead Renovation and removal.
* Petro Chemical Card (allows you in Refinery's/Power Plants)
* Rough terrain and forklift operator.
* Cutting and Burning both Acetyln our Propane.
* Experienced Scaffold builder and user.
* Signal Man 16 hour class.
* Fire watch and hole watch.
* Confined Space
* CPR and First Aid
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here area few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: