• Over 15 years of experience in IT industry, involving studying of the user requirements, analyzing, designing, coding, implementation, debugging, testing, deployment and documentation across diverse industries / work environments.
• Experience as a Test Engineer with excellent technical communication skills, collaborative teamwork abilities, and broad technical acumen across full SDLC. Familiar with various tests, including scenario, functional, regression, and UX in Windows and Linux environments.
• Experience as a .NET developer in developing Windows based and web-based applications using .NET technologies such as C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, win forms, Server controls, web services, .NET Framework, HTML/XHTML, DHTML, CSS and IIS.
• Experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
• Strong experience in implementation of Object-Oriented Languages (OOPS), Object Oriented Application Development (OOAD), Relational Database (RDBMS).
• Designed, documented, and executed test cases and procedures for the CODIS (Combined DNA Index System) system, the national DNA database created and maintained by FBI. Run regression tests when new build released.
• Generated the Final Exam in ASP for a Navy Budget Training Course which is built in Course Builder.
• Developed a traveler information management tool for the Air Force in Coldfusion connected to SQL Server.
• Designed the GUI to manage the Active Directory that is used by the SharePoint Portal Server. The GUI is written in ASP.NET and VB.NET.
• Implemented application in VB to connect to the Microsoft Outlook. Store email content in the database.
• Developed an online voting system for the TRSC (Threat Reduction Support Center). This web-based application allows task leaders to nominate their employees to be the candidates of the Employee of the Month (EOM). The members of the EOM Board can vote for the EOM online after the task leaders submitted their nominations. After the chairman of the EOM Board select a winner based on the number of vote each employee gets, an email will be sent automatically to notify the manager.
• Worked on the Information Security (INFOSEC) project designed and implemented trusted security filters that are installed in the Command and Control Guard (C2G) to protect the classified material for the C2G project of the Department of Defense. The languages that were used are C and FELT. Sensitive words that are defined by users will be removed when transferring data.
Automation tools: SOAP UI, Control M
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: