Ambitious results-oriented professional with 9 years of successful sales and business development experience. Proven knowledge in the medical aesthetics, digital marketing and commercial construction industries. Skilled in high profile sales principles while negotiating six figure contracts, customer retention, and lead generation. Aiming to leverage my skills to land a sales role with a company that can help me achieve my long term career goals.
• Used Salesforce and Badger Maps to maintain company database with essential account/prospect information to efficiently manage a 140,000 sq. mile territory.
• Generate new leads through online scrubbing, competitive research and cold calling methods, lead my region in schedule appointments in both Q4 of 2019 and Q1 of 2020.
• Communicated with highly technical medical staff and business oriented managers, continuously building strong connections and maximizing relationships with dermatologist, plastic surgeons, ophthalmologist, dentist, med spas, family practices, and hospital groups.
• Collaborated with digital marketing partners to effectively consult clients on web design, SEO, social media advertising, and Google Adword campaigns. Responsible for closing upwards of $300,000 in client marketing support in Q4 of 2019 and Q1 of 2020.
• Worked diligently to resolve unique and recurring customer complaints, promoting loyalty and enhancing operations.
•Met with physicians, directors and healthcare executives to demonstrate device features, successfully producing approximately $1.2 Million in revenue the last 2 quarters.
• Recruited, developed and managed 5 outside sales representatives in products/services, selling techniques and installation procedures.
• Motivated sales team to drive commercial install revenue to new levels with more than $5.53 million in yearly sales.
• In 2018 drove sales team revenue totals by independently bringing in over $2.02 million in sales which was a 33% increase from the previous year.
• Mined new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, digital marketing and prospective database leads.
• Established relationships with key decision-makers within the commercial and residential building industry.
• Applied strategic negotiation and sales closing skills to independently bring in 91 new commercial accounts between 2016-2018.
• Manged teams entire sales cycle. Which included reviewing building plans, visiting job sites, creating project bids and negotiating new contracts.
• Grew market penetration and sales figures by leveraging supplier relationships and personally overseeing negotiations resulting in an $320,000 increase to company profits within a two year time frame (2015-2017).
• Developed innovative pay per click, and social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google to increase engagement with target demographic to drive online lead generation.
• Researched and qualified potential customers for insulation services by canvassing and and cold calling commercial contractors, developers, architects and homeowners within my designated territory.
• Visited customer locations to evaluate requirements, demonstrate offerings and propose strategic solutions for diverse project needs.
• Established fair pricing structures and finalized contracts to complete purchase agreements with commercial customers.
• Created project bids and negotiated contracts, independently closing 6-10 new deals per quarter often exceeding monthly quotas by at least 70%.
• Secured the position of top outside sales representatives two years running in 2012 and 2013, exceeding sales quotas by at least $700,000 both years.
Gained the knowledge and skills to successfully meet a businesses IT needs.
Acquired the knowledge and skills to effectively build a team and run a business.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: