Yatin is a Master of Marketing Student due to graduate in 2020 and is seeking opportunities in marketing and communication where he can apply experience developing growth strategies, creative thinking, analyzing markets, and brand management. Yatin also has Bachelor's qualification in management and engineering, and has 5 years of professional experience in the energy sector and marketing. He is intelligent, highly motivated and has strong relationship, leadership and interpersonal skills making him an asset to any employer.
Strategic and creative thinking: competent to interpret complex information to problem-solve and translate towards innovative solutions to outline strategies and plans for executing marketing and business objectives.
Market research and analysis: comprehensive market analysis to identify opportunities and trends, targeting and segmenting customers through evaluation of data, and presentation of reports.
Brand management and assessment: develop brand strategies, manage brand presence and positioning, analyse business performance and competitive assessment to execute marketing and brand campaigns.
Campaign management and analysis: advertising campaign management, analysis, evaluation, and presentation of reports demonstrated through at work in Meredith.
Self-motivated, agility, and adaptability: naturally be able to adapt plans and approaches to meet changing demands in work environments demonstrated through working in energy sector and marketing operations. Enjoy dynamic and fast-paced environments to proactively seek new opportunities and responsibilities.
Networking, relationship building, and social intelligence: compassionate and easy to understand social situations demonstrated through extroverted personality with genuine enjoyment to work with people from different standings, backgrounds, and cultures. Virtual collaborations with teams were an asset at work in Meredith and KPMG Ideation challenge.
Leadership and confident communicator: Proactively take initiatives to collaborate for business needs to work either in team environments or independently. Effectively communicate expectations being time driven and action orientated.
- Account management: Support client accounts under US $100K and initiate post-sale digital advertising operation.
- Campaign Management: campaign activation in Salesforce, drafting request for proposals, and manage campaigns in order management system (Tools: Ad Front, Operative One).
- Campaign analysis and insights: Analyze marketing campaigns and measure digital product performance across brand networks and provide insights through presentation of reports.
- Communication and cross functional collaboration: Point of contact for stakeholders for day to day operation, collaborate and assist internal teams during high volume workloads to adhere standard operating procedures.
- Conduct cross-functional learning and development training programs on process implementation for internal and external teams.
- Leadership: on boarding and training new hires and mentor associate team members.
- Contributed handling post-sale operation for product launch of Samsung S8 on digital platforms which include Entertainment Weekly and Time.
- Team statistics: Asses individual team members workload and provide recommendations for stakeholders for efficiency and improvements.
- Work with reengineering team for usage of Google Ad Manager to improve process efficiency in outlined workflow using six sigma and time trackers.
- Collaboration and communication: Work with internal and external stakeholders towards drafting business proposal and execution plan for 500-Megawatt wind farm. Collaborate with Ministry of Renewable Energy for inputs and guidance.
- Stakeholder management: Work with investors, partners, and consulting firms to measure and comply for environmental, social, and governance (ESG) standards in operating and on-going projects.
- Analysis and reporting: monitor energy generation data and provide key insights to assist Vice President of operations.
- Project Consents: accomplished tasks to secure project authorizations from Ministry of Renewable Energy and Pollution Control Board.
- Led approval process for 500-Megawatt wind farm, managing internal and external partnerships for authorizations from Ministry Renewable Energy & Pollution Control Board.
- Corporate social responsibility committee member to coordinate and implement integrated rural development plan.
Academic Case Studies:
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: