Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Top notch assembly technician experienced at tasks throughout the assembly line process. Comfortable working with teams whose individual tasks create a single goal. With full knowledge of alignments repairs inspection moving parts and more candidate has the talent to ensure safety continuity and quality.
- Outstanding talent at assembly of generators fuse conductors light switches as well as experience in assembling electronics toys etc.
- Able to manage accurate flow cards
- Capable of reading blueprints using them to assemble any machine accordingly
- Skilled at maintaining inspection records and documentation regarding assembly statuses
- Graduated securing second class scoring aggregate marks and solid grade average
- Assembled complex and multi-functional electronic machinery
- Trained and monitored assembly trainees and assistants in safety procedures
- Conducted testing of machines to ensure operational functionality under Senior Assembler supervision
- Maintained daily and weekly reports of overall production and total unit assembly for supervisors management and other relevant parties
- Performed pre-assembly production checks ensuring machines and parts were manually aligned
- Manually repaired circuit boards and wire plates
- Responsible for an hourly update on production line process to the Senior Assembler
- Collaborated with Senior Assembler in the final productsÕ quality control through various tests
- Acted as Lead Assembly Technician on weekend shifts
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Assembly Technician job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Assembly Technician resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.