Motivated Sales/Solutions Expert with proven track record of building and growing sales territories in competitive environments. Dedicated to building rapport and maintaining loyal customer relationships through understanding needs and creating individual solutions. Offering deep technical acumen with strong communication skills to help customers understand product offerings.
• Talk Wi-Fi with other engineers: build and deliver custom presentations and demonstrations to customers, partners
and prospects by matching specific client business requirements into effective technical solutions.
• Proactively and effectively identify customer and partner needs by understanding the business issues and drivers
behind specific requests.
• Work closely with the Channel landscape across Asia Pacific and help enable and train Ekahau's key partners to
penetrate new markets and drive Wi-Fi solutions.
• Possess the knowledge and build expertise of Ekahau and Wi-Fi solutions.
• Provide input to Product and Development teams on client needs and industry trends for product enhancements.
• Deliver technical and sales-oriented presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management.
• Be recognized as the technical point of contact and technology/market expert by customers and partners.
• Maintain high level knowledge of competitive product lines, especially as it relates to technical strengths and
weaknesses of the competitor's products.
• Provide continuous knowledge transfer to the sales force regarding technical aspects and benefits of Ekahau's products
• Participate in technical marketing: write blogs, white papers, and training material.
• Stay up to date with all the latest in Wi-Fi.
• Participate in industry trade shows, and network with fellow Wi-Fi engineers.
Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
License: CWNP182288, May 2017- July 2022
Certified Wireless Design Professional (CWDP)
License: CWNP182288, Feb 2018- Feb 2021
Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP)
License: CWNP182288, July 2019-July 2022
Cisco Certified Network Associate-Routing & Switching (CCNA)
Cisco, License CSCO12602686, Verification No.: 417565804909DLUL, April 2014-April 2017
Ekahau Certified Survey Engineer - Design (ECSE-D)
#679, September 2015
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: