Technical Analyst with 6 years in technical and customer support roles. Effectively identifies problems using advanced troubleshooting skills.
Technical System Documentation
Excellent problem solving & analytical skills
Excellent people skills
Vast technical knowledge
● Managed IT projects hardware/software deployment and implementation.
● Team leader implementation for Citrix implementation.
● Gathered and assessed needs from internal business units; created custom solutions to resolve issues (e.g., system slowdowns, virus outbreaks); and developed functional specifications for IT group. ● Analyzed processes & user's technical needs and apply corrective actions.
● Documented technical procedures and inventory management. ● Developed & maintained technical documentation of software & technical processes.
● Applied troubleshooting solutions and potential scenarios to other functional departments.
● Excelled in negotiations with contractors and vendors.
● Supported technical to internal end-user customers via phone and remote tools.
● Managed help desk customer calls for tech. support. ●
Trained end users on Citrix & other in-house applications. ●
Researched & advised on technical processes and procedures. ● Provided technical support for production manufacturing plant. ● Maintained, planning & installed, Contexa and Camelot software
Prepared and presented technical proposals for clients.Served as operating system expert, providing technical support for entire organization.Developed and managed project plans while providing status updates to management.Designed, documented and executed maintenance procedures, including system upgrades, patch management and system backups.
Master Degree in Leadership Nova Southeastern University, FL 2013
BA Management Information Systems Florida International University, FL 2004
AA Computer Information Systems Miami Dade Community College, FL 2000
Trained end users in software
Great organizational skills
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: