Seasoned United States Army Officer with over eight years of experience and extensive training in personnel management and supervising operations at the Operational, Tactical, and Strategic level of management. Committed to achieving strategic organizational effects through providing efficient leadership, getting results, and accomplishment of the mission in any position assigned. Skilled in organizational level management, developing creative solutions to intellectually, complex problems, and fluent in the Arabic, Portuguese, and Spanish languages.
- Self initiating with minimal oversight
- Access to Top Secret Clearance
- Organizational Leadership
- Operational resource and personnel management
- Fluency in over three languages (Arabic, Portuguese, and Spanish)
- Sexual Harassment/Sexual Assault Response Coordinator (2017)
- Equal Opportunity Leader (2017)
- Transportation of Hazardous Material Inspector (2016)
- NAUI Certified Scuba Diver (2011)
- Team Commander in charge of a four man Civil Affairs Team in the only active duty Civil Affairs unit.
- Responsible for the maintenance and accountability of equipment valued in excess of $1.8 million.
- Provides critical language capabilities and regional expertise for United States military operations conducted in foreign countries.
- Coordinates Humanitarian Assistance and Civic Action Projects in support of United States Government strategic interests.
- Serves as the main liaison between a foreign country and US military forces for all Civil Military Operations conducted in support of the US Embassy Country Team's and Combatant Commander's theater objectives.
- Headquarters Company Commander in a Rear Detachment Stryker Company consisting of 120 Soldiers, 79 tactical vehicles, and attachments, capable of deploying anywhere in the world in 96 hours.
- Responsible for the maintenance of vehicles, organizational equipment and accountability of unit property valued in excess of $120 million dollars.
- Responsible for the combat readiness, physical fitness, health, welfare, discipline, morale and well-being of 120 Soldiers and their families.
- Responsible for enhancing the deployment readiness of over 80 deployable Soldiers and their ability to deploy in support of the forward unit's mission in Operation Freedom Sentinel
- Assistant Operations Officer in a Stryker Battalion consisting of over 600 Soldiers and 50 armored personnel carriers, capable of deploying anywhere in the world in 96 hours.
- Responsible for the planning, development, and execution of the unit's training plan in order to prepare the unit for their deployment to Afghanistan in 2016 (Operation Freedom Sentinel).
- Managed all aspects of administrative and personnel needs of ground supply operations.
- Assisted all five subordinate Company Commanders with meeting their training requirements and personnel responsibilities within their 120+ personnel organizations.
- Served as a Infantry Rifle Platoon Leader for a Stryker Company within a digitized and modular Infantry Battalion.
- Responsible for the morale, welfare, and discipline of a 35 Soldier Stryker Platoon, four Stryker tactical vehicles and crews, capable of rapid deployment anywhere in the world in 96 hours.
- Oversees the training and tactical employment of Infantry
Soldiers while directing communications, location and construction of Infantry positions and ground obstacles.
- Directs operation and employment of Infantry weapons and equipment such as rifles, machine guns, mortars, hand grenades, rocket launchers, and Stryker tactical vehicles.
- Responsible for the maintenance, accountability and combat readiness of four Stryker tactical vehicles and all related vehicle and
platoon equipment valued in excess of $8 million.
- Rated as the #1 Platoon Leader with the #1 rated Squad in the Organization for achieving the highest operational and combat capabilities during the unit's annual training validation exercise.
- Hand selected by the Battalion Commander to serve as the Headquarters Company Commander, a nominative and rigorously vetted managerial position, to support the unit with all operations during their 12 month deployment to Afghanistan.
- Recognized by the 1st Armored Division Commanding General for achieving the highest Soldier retention/reenlistment percentage (86%) ,out of 24 other Commanders in the organization, while serving as a Rear Detachment Commander.
- Selected out of a pool of 40 candidates, after a rigorous physical and mental selection process, to transition into a specialized career within the US Army Special Operations Branch.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: