Aspiring full-time student pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, eager to contribute developed knowledge in Tax Accountancy role. Adaptable and driven with strong work ethic and ability to thrive in team-based or individually motivated settings. Accounting student with background in customer service, banking, financial transactions, money management, and interpersonal communication. In-depth knowledge of accounting practices and procedures related to financial accounting; knowledge and experience utilizing a Windows environment and various software applications; complex financial analysis and reporting; data analysis, general business, and software proficiency; extensive knowledge of accounting regulatory and standards; analyzing and interpreting financial reports and records; journalizing financial transactions; creating financial statements and reconciling account balances; and having the capability of maintaining highly effective, constructive and supporting working relationships with customers and peers in a decentralized operating environment.
· Delivered prompt, accurate and excellent customer service.
· Reviewed files, records and other obtained documents to respond to customer requests.
· Evaluated customer account information to assess current issues and determine potential solutions.
· Helped customers open and close accounts, apply for loans and make sound financial decisions.
· Maintained optimal financial controls by securing funds and making accurate transactions.
· Assisted customers in bank operations, including opening accounts, accessing safe deposit boxes and ATM operations.
· Responded and assisted customers with account inquiries and updates.
· Adhered to strict guidelines regarding financial and customer data to avoid breaches and information misuse.
· Demonstrated expertise in identifying and mitigating potential fraud and transaction risks.
· Explained bank services, financial products and applicable fees to customers.
· Handled ordering checks, checking balanced inquiry, assisting with Online Banking enrollment/password, directing clients to a loan officer, answering questions regarding PPP and mortgage loans, and assisting with any other clients' questions/concerns as per requested
· Maintained confidentiality of bank records and client information.
· Entered member transaction data into online banking software.
· Educated customers on beverage menu items and provided samples of daily brews.
· Greeted guests with pleasant smile and superior customer service.
· Prepared and served hot and cold beverages such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees and teas.
· Memorized official and off-menu preparations to serve all customer beverage desires.
· Protected store assets and facilities by complying with company policies and procedures.
· Received and accurately processed customer payments.
· Maintained highest standards of conduct and service to support company reputation.
· Cleaned and sanitized work areas, utensils and equipment.
· Operated cash register collected payments and provided accurate change.
To be enrolled in Spring 2021.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: