Efficient and quick in building rapport with clients leading to long term business relationships. Familiar with local, state and federal tax law. Expertise includes developing individualized client strategies and reviewing financial statements. Proficient in MS Office.
• Providing excellent service and assisting customers in their succeeding financial goals.
• Worked as Credit Cards Team Coordinator and monitored calls for Credit Card, Cards Promo Team and Retention team
• Resolving High Profile customer's queries through Email and handling escalation calls.
• Auditing and Monitoring service levels of calls call volumes and schedules.
• Established higher call center standards by redesigning employee performance score cards to capture essential qualities
of high-level customer service and identifying new opportunities for efficiencies.
• Strengthened service development program by integrating strong mentoring and coaching the officers.
• Performed monthly reviews with the quality team for development of monitoring the calls.
• Worked with training team and Business team to analyze Identify new opportunities for efficiencies using experience on
prior campaign or program outcomes.
• Responsible for Cards Credit Card Team generating and maintaining of call monitoring reports and analysis.
• Designing presentations and training the quality team on how to monitor the calls.
• Answer business operations questions from all levels of management & make recommendations to improve service.
• Partnered with other departments such as Marketing, Retention and Training Teams to ensure best services.
• Preparation of schedules (shift timings) for the Quality Cards team.
• Reporting/Analyzing MIS of team on a daily/weekly & monthly basis.
• Preparation of Roaster (Shift Timings) & Reports of Credit Card Quality team.
Volunteer Experience(2010 to 2017):
• Assisted the teacher in classroom management for a class of 30 children aged 5 years old in taking photographs and arranging classroom party.
• Helped kids in crafts and drawings and gave a presentation on Indian culture to children on Diversity and informing them on different cultures.
• Maintained a secure environment by being constantly vigilant regarding children's health and physical safety during outdoor activities like annual outdoor events in school like marathon.
• Assisted teacher in taking printouts and arranging the weekly home work folders for 2nd grade class every week.
• Served food during lunch and snack times in an orderly and efficient manner by coordinating with another volunteer in field trips and classroom events.
• Assisted the teacher in homework corrections every week( Math and English) for a 3rd grade class.
• Have assisted the Lego Robotics team in T shirt designing and printing for 7th and 6th graders.
• Assisted in teaching Telugu language classes (weekly class and supported in activities like drama for Manabadi)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: