Knowledgeable Systems Engineer with significant experience designing security and surveillance systems. Excellent technical project management skills paired with in-depth knowledge of business requirements. Strong leader and collaborative team player with excellent communication skills. Smart Systems Engineer contributing excellence in cross-functional project leadership to deliver products and solutions on-time and within budget. Strong communicator translates design requirements into actionable plans. Develops new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction.
• Ensure remote management of the Cisco switches and routers by assigning IP address with site's subnet, configured with assign (IP, DGW, DNS & SMASK)
• Configuring customers Cisco switches, routers, VPN, LAN, WAN circuit, routing, IP connectivity and DNS.
• Ensuring and troubleshooting network connectivity for customers LAN, WAN ,VPN, WiFi and Access Point.
• Monitor customers network connectivity through network management system such as Zabbix and/or other network monitoring tools for any critical issues.
• Configure cisco Meraki Access Point for customer, assign them to their zone (state, city) with their right public IP addresses to private IP addresses.
• Test speed and band width of connectivity for both private and guest wifi.
CABLE MANAGEMENT/UPGRADE NETWORK REFRESH/UPGRADE
• Leveraged on a sound inventory skill to check availability of network cables in all LAN rooms and IDF closet in all building on campus.
• Sorted old and outdated cables (cat 5,5e, fiber – single mode & multi-mode, ST/LC/ LC/LC & ST/ST) to prevent any form of interference.
• Removed all old/outdated cables from all LAN rooms & IDFs onsite and update with new/updated ones (cat 6, 6A, SM&MM in 1gb- 10gb speed) for all networks (Red, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Green and Blue).
• Cleaned and organized IT storage room as per department (servers, switches, Access Point devices, type of cables, length & speed, Domain, IT Helpdesk, infrastructure & recycle devices).
• Put in new order for restocking of all cables and power cords for servers, switches and other networks devices.
• Organized servers for various sites by labelling accordingly, assigned IP addresses according to sites subnets.
• Performed installation in LAN room for configuration, testing and repackage and Ship servers to remote site/Admin personnel for installation.
• Updated IPAM (IP Address Management), asset database, share point, Nagios (system that monitor all network, engineering & environmental devices functionality and alert all management & Admin personnel), Cacti (system that monitor all network, engineering & environmental devices functionality, manage band width, storage and alert all management & Admin personnel)
• Constantly travel to some shorter remote sites and installed assign servers with right cable management for final configuration.
· Oversaw work of junior designers, keeping team members working within established deadlines.
· Enhanced design process by offering multiple solutions in conceptual models, layout and typography.
· Formatted print and web applications designs and media to deliver production-ready graphics.
· Developed engaging marketing and promotional advertisements to generate sales revenue and grow customer base.
· Managed multiple design tasks with short deadlines by prioritizing job responsibilities, overseeing deadlines and monitoring Creation of Brand (Logo).
· Submitted design ideas to plan projects with customers and managers.
· Consulted with clients to define design requirements and manage product development projects.
· Directed advertisement, banner and signage projects from conceptualization to final delivery.
· Developed creative, graphic presentations to communicate mood, emphasis and insight.
● Cisco Systems Products ● Networking ● Switches
● Network Engineering ● Troubleshooting ● Network Security
● Network Administration ● Routing ● Routers
● Network Administration ● Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP) ● Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
● Virtual Private Network (VPN) ● Firewalls ● Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
● Network Design ● Cisco Routers ● Windows Server
● Cisco IOS ● Wide Area Network (WAN) ● Active Directory
● Internet Protocol (IP) ● Telecommunications ● Voice over IP (VoIP)
● Troubleshooting ● Technical Support ● Windows Server
● Active Directory ● Software Installation ● Electronics
● Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP) ● Cisco Systems Products ● Internet Protocol (IP)
● Project Management Certification Course (Udemy) 05/2019
● The Complete Networking Fundamentals (Udemy) 01/2021
● IT Project Management (Coursera) 06/2019
● Juniper Engineering12/2020 - Present
Singing and Traveling
1.Eddie T. Kayakpah Sr.
CEO IT Consultant Inc
IT/Media Director Spirit Temple Church
Cell (484) 597 6445
2.Apostle Ese Dule
CEO/Founder Spirit Temple Church
Cell (717) 880 9079
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: