* Computer proficient to include: All of Microsoft Office, PC, Mac systems.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to upper management, employees, consumers or business partners.
* Skills for influencing ideas and outcomes through the persuasive use of language and information
* Understanding of how to effectively manage people and relationships to accomplish organizational goals
* Ability to work under pressure on a variety of projects simultaneously
* Ability to make assessments of risk and reward (cost and benefit) for decision-making and planning
* The ability to learn, understand, and interpret information and apply knowledge to new situations
Responsible for two schools in the Fort Hood area. ◦ Managed over 300 volunteered hours for the Battalion 3-4 INF 1st BCT March 2011- Aug 2012 Supervisor- SFC Burris
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: