A detail-focused professional with seven years of experience with leading a team. Experience with training, developing, and coaching. Experience with creating and implementing new process and practices. Strong collaboration, communication, and organization skills. Accustomed to working in target-driven environments. Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for Data Acquisition and Data Maintenance.
· Responsible for team's adherence to time service, quality, and production goal requirements; provide leadership to team members in meeting these SLAs.
· Collect and compile data using daily/monthly operational reports and spreadsheets.
· Review and approve client specific guidelines to ensure compliance with department's procedures.
· Follows policies and procedures and works with management to implement enhancements; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values. Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability. Leads team to compliance with policy and procedure.
· Manages and resolves difficult customer situations and escalates to management, Account Managers and Sales as appropriate; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; works with integrity and in an ethical manner; maintains confidentiality of colleague and customer information and coaches team to do the same.
· Conduct periodic performance and career path discussions in accordance with HireRight guidelines to coach team members to maximize performance and achieve career goals; escalates performance issues to management and Human Resources as appropriate.
· Successfully work cross-functionally to achieve goals.
· Communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and within budget. Able to establish effective relationships and communications, both internally and externally, with persons of all backgrounds and organizational levels.
· Focuses on solving conflict. Accepts responsibility for his/her own performance and demonstrates the capability to assist other team members in reaching success within the organization and contributes to building a positive team environment.
· Assist with leadership of team including, time management, audits of work, and training.
· Assist with development and maintenance of quality standards, testing and verification processes for database maintenance and functionality.
· Responsible for monitoring teamwork results related to database maintenance, functionality, development, and continuous quality improvement.
· Provide direction to the team and provide guidance on how to accomplish tasks and maintain timeliness of maintenance.
· Provide day-to-day planning, problem solving, and organizing workloads within the Data Acquisition and Maintenance Team and identify areas for improvement.
· Provide guidance and steps to maintain data accuracy, reliability, and database functionality.
· Work with manager to prioritize tasks, track progress and ensure timely and accurate completion of data acquisition and maintenance tasks.
· Monitor and maintain company turn-around-time requirements related to data acquisition and maintenance. Communicate with manager about any concerns, improvement ideas or risks related to meeting company and team goals.
· May train new employees in the duties and responsibilities of assigned positions. Provide additional or remedial training to current staff, as necessary. Provide feedback to designated staff or manager as appropriate.
· Maintain and/or distribute scheduled or periodic reports as necessary.
Assist with documentation of processes and procedures as well as updating of same.
· Review court documents, conduct database searches, and evaluate results to determine necessary action.
· Compile weekly spreadsheets for record removal from instant database.
· Review removal/maintenance requests received from other departments and take necessary action on the database.
· Perform database searches to validate the accuracy of requested maintenance.
· Review monthly Quality Assurance database reports to ensure legal compliance.
· Access online court websites to verify current criminal record information. Evaluate existing data elements and initiate updates/corrections to the instant data based on the information verified with the online court website.
· May research and acquire bulk data from new data sources.
· May perform other duties related to the acquisition and maintenance of the criminal records database
· User facing data testing
· Transferring data files from various source sites to internal sites for processing.
· Maintain appropriate confidentiality regarding client and Company information and ensure proper destruction of confidential documents.
· Perform other job duties as assigned.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: