Results-oriented supervisor with over 10 years experience as a successful team leader. Dedicated to driving satisfaction through leadership of effective customer-focused teams. Excellent attention to detail with proven capabilities to reach and exceed aggressive sales and customer retention goals.
· One year of concessions work; selling, greeting, organizing, collecting weekly inventory of all merchandise.
· Customer Service: Greeting all customers entering the building, answering all questions accurately, answering phones professionally, making customers feel comfortable, and engaging in light conversation professionally but friendly as well.
· Full three years working and managing front desk operations. Answering all customer phone calls, attending to all on site customers, selling merchandise and stocking all merchandise. Maintaining the employee schedule, making sure all teams receive their purchased ice time in a timely manner. Solving all problems in a fashionable manner while a manager is away.
· Always setting goals to accomplish daily, weekly, and monthly.
· On the side of working and managing the front desk, working on small to large projects to better the business altogether. Examples include counting all merchandise for the monthly inventory, organizing youth hockey programs, youth skating programs etc.
· Events & Party Coordinator coordinates and receives emails and phone calls for all event plans. Sets up and organizes the event from start to finish. Setting dates, selling party packages to family and corporate groups of all sizes.
· Ordering merchandise selective for different departments, parties, sales merchandise etc.
· Maintaining and updating company website. Helped in designing the website to best fit the company's needs and wants. Updating monthly with current information on all programs and classes.
· Organizing the monthly staff schedule. Updating shift changes daily and weekly. Coordinate staffs availability and translating that into a cohesive and organized schedule for everyone to read.
· Programing RMS Registers – programing register buttons to go with the corresponding sales product
· Receiving all products from wholesaler, counting inventory on hand and stocking office warehouse, packing products to be used for sales, using company stamps and packaging details
· Using computer system Shopify for product sales, researching products online to boost customer sales and engagement
· Fulfilling customer orders, making sure all products are accounted for and packaged correctly according to United States Postal Mail Service standards, Packaging customer orders for mail shipping, creating and designing labels in accordance with United States Mail Service standards
· Answering customer emails, solving all customer complaints, satisfying customers with damaged or wrongful package deliveries.
· Greeting all customers with Company Slogan “Welcome to Walgreens”
· Maintaining a professional uniform in accordance with company policy (scrubs)
· Learning cashier register system to sell and maintain products, completing all sales brought to pharmacy regardless if not picking up any medication.
· Cash handling skills, collecting and making change for customers when using cash for their transactions
· Learn pharmacy register program to look up and locate customer medication, resolve medication complications in computer system
· Navigate computer program system to fill, order and maintain medications, collect and program customers prescriptions that need to be filled.
· Collecting completed prescriptions and placing in appropriate bins according to customers last name, in order of date and time stamps
· Pulling all expired, out dated customer prescriptions that can be considered hazardous or contaminated
· Guide customers in direction of over the counter medications, answer any customer questions asked, and direct to appointed Pharmacist on staff to aid customers in answering any questions they may have
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: