Multi-talented Professional consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity.
• Provides frontline troubleshooting support to staff on all equipment installed in the Data Center.
• Responsible for researching and maintaining the continued support and direction towards the virtual data center, presenting any recommendations.
• Providing the lead in researching and developing the necessary tools, processes, and documentation needed to maintain movement towards current strategic goals related to the Data Center.
• Ensuring proper tools and documentation is provided for all three shifts to maintain quality output and professional customer support.
• Orders and maintains inventory for all supplies needed for the daily operations of the facility.
• Maintains knowledge of production schedules including techniques and packages used for scheduling.
• Provides satisfactory resolution to any scheduling problems. Conducts print studies and provides research and recommendations needed towards the goal of maintaining maximum productivity.
• Helps in the planning of special equipment installs, ensuring all necessary documentation is provided.
• In conjunction with other Technical Support staff, develop tools to assist in network monitoring, troubleshooting, and problem negotiation.
• Provides direction and delegation to employees.
• Maintains files on employees throughout the year to provide input during the review process.
• Provides training and suggestions for training in the operations division. Familiarizes themselves with employees goals and provides recommendations and help towards achievement of such.
• Responsible for quality control measures and practices within the Data Center.
• Helps to maintain a high level of security.
• Maintain a familiarity with all three shifts, with periodic reviews, to allow for recommended changes towards accommodation of future growth.
• In periods of staffing problems, may be called upon to provide backup support for various shifts.
• Must be capable of arranging for transportation to attend off-site meetings and respond to emergencies on all shifts.
• Acknowledge every guest with a prompt and friendly greeting
• Greet and speak with guests and suggests various cocktails if suggestions are solicited.
• Prepare, garnish and serve cocktails to customers.
• Prepare order to stock bar per quantities specified on beverage par sheet for the function.
• Provide exceptional service to customers while maintaining high standards of service
• Follow departmental cash handling policies and procedures.
• Prepare cocktails for food servers.
• Maintain bar cleanliness to beverage and health department standards, ensuring correct health and sanitation practices are followed.
• Ensure work station must be clean at the end of shift so bars are available for other functions.
• Ensure the correct glassware/stemware is used according to specifics on function menu.
• Greet each guest with a smile, and by name if name badge is visible.
• Polish glassware.
• Wine and champagne service.
• Handle cash, credit cards and room charges in accordance with departmental policies using either.
• Assist new employees with training and answering questions.
• Check IDs if the guest appears to be under 30.
• React to the needs of management for special host or host in charge requests.
• Be ethical and professional at all times.
• Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the function and department.
• Versed in both Micros and Infogenesis.
• Daily analysis of applications, hardware, and related components to include troubleshooting of operating systems, general networking diagnostics, communication peripherals, and system interfaces.
• Periodically update and maintain technologies such as directory services, naming services, backup systems, and Storage Area Network. Schedule system backup tests to ensure business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities.
• Per Business Information Security Officer standards administer and monitor system security configurations and procedures for passwords and access to systems, as well as following change control procedure.
• Work with vendors, developers, and application owning groups to support applications running on various server environments. Including physical and virtual server management, and monitoring of hardware, software, and related components in support of large-scale, world-wide systems.
• Develop, schedule, and implement test plans for system validation application groups to ensure updates are working as designed in the system they were updated on.
• Maintain and update as needed flowcharts, system diagrams, documentation, procedures, and runbooks, to communicate system and application landscapes and failover scenarios.
• Provide courteous, professional, level 1 support for vendors and clear updates to management about potential ongoing issues via trouble tickets, virtual tickets, or repair requests.
• Research and review any new and/or existing processes for automation improvements that will increase application operating efficiency with minimal or no manual intervention when working as designed.
Three Disciplines for Masters Degree:
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: