Master Cabling Technician with over 15 years of experience in the Electrical, Low Voltage and IT fields. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Adept at working in a wide range of indoor/outdoor environments. Strong leadership skills and ability to work in collaboration with other industry professionals and customers to drive projects from concept to completion.
- NJ Division of Consumer Affairs Low Voltage Certification
- NJ Division of Consumer Affairs Burglar Alarm Certification
- FIS (Bicsi,and Corning accredited) Fiber-optic Theory and Concept
- FIS (Bicsi,and Corning accredited) Fiber-optic Polishing and Termination
- FIS (Bicsi,and Corning accredited) Fiber-optic installation and Fusion Splicing
-STI Firestop (Bicsi accredited) Firestop Installation and Concept
- NJBEC and NJESA Barrier Free Sub-code
- NJBEC and NJESA Uniform Construction Code
- NJBEC and NJESA Industrial and Construction Site Safety
- NJBEC and NJESA NJ Licensing Law
- NJBEC and NJESA Residential Fire Alarm Systems
- NJBEC and NJESA Americans Disability Act in Construction Applications
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: