Focused professional with 12 years of experience and a proven knowledge of productivity & performance management, staff training & development, and workflow prioritization. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill a management role at your company. Intending to exceed set goals and promote higher into District Management.
Established and administered weekly budget with effective controls to prevent overages, minimize burn rate and support sustainability objectives.
- Assistant to the Manager of the Children's Floor
- Database Entry for New Books in System
- Database Entry for School/State Regulated Advanced Reader Program
- Helped Train New Volunteers
- Assisted in Weekly Meets for Summer Reading Program, assisting in childcare, helping set up activities, hand out awards, prep for future programs
Ran Front Desk, Taking Security Deposits and Managing Fines
Still in Attendance
State Certified EMT, CPR Certified, Concealed Carry License (CCW)
- #1 in District Sales 2018 & 2019
- #1 in District Shrink 2019 (optimized was 7k, I came in at $757. Prior year was 16k with a 2019 estimate of 18k)
- Top Ten Board Regional Shrink 2019 - #1 in Customer Survey Count & Feedback in Region 2018 & 2019
- #1 in District Overall Performance 2018 & 2019
- #1 Region (and District) for Out of Stock Audits 2018 & 2019 - #2 in Region Over All Performance 2018
- #1 in Region Over All Performance 2019
- #2 Highest Employee Retention Rate for 2018
- #1 Highest Employee Retention Rate in District 2019
- Top Ten Board Region Sales 2019
- Assisted in Store Remodel/Relocation in 2016
- Temporarily ran additional stores: Cridersville 2019 & Forrest 2020 - Participated in Set Up of Arlington, Pandora, Celina & Dunkirk Stores Assisted in Inventory's: 2018 Celina, Cridersville 2018, Cridersville x2 in 2019
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: